Monday, October 1, 2007

This article is good

Ok I have been experiencing a few downs lately (who doesn't). Anyway I came across this article from Grok's website, so I am just copying his. But wow this article is good.

http://www.iwillchangeyourlife.com/2007/09/24/30-fundamentals-of-a-wonderful-life/

I just felt motivated after I read it. I just feel like I know what I want to do next in my life. Before this, I was feeling kinda lost like, hmm, whats after this? I can't get over this, I can't get over that. I am upset by this, I am upset by that. But well I could relate to whatever was written in this article and I have something to move on from here. I feel like I have mature a little after reading this article, in terms of handling things and seeing things from another point of view. So if you have anything bothering you, please read this article. Who knows you might find something to push you too!

Who knows I might go mental once in a while again, but then I might come across something nice in Grok's blog again.

Thanks Grok for sharing this article in your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you enjoyed my article. Honestly - to know that I have helped inspire someone is the reason I write. Thanks.