Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nana Darling

Hmm Nana is a very common bike, it had been labelled as a taxi bike by my friend because it is so common. But everytime I look at it, I just love it so much, its like my pride and joy I think.

It is too tall and too heavy for me I suppose, but I still love it very much anyway. Hmm don't everyone feels the same way about their bikes or cars? Love it a lot?


Ricky took this pic for me, its one of my favourite photo, cause its the sole photo I had with Nana my darling. Haven't found anyone else to take couple photos with my darling and I. So I have to be satisfied with this single one alone.

I really like the jacket I am wearing too, it costs about 300+ and its a gift from my friend. Thank you, it fits great, and it looks great. I really like it a lot.

No comments: