Monday, October 1, 2007

Goals

Well, a few things happened, and I felt like I have been given a new life. I have set a list of goals to be completed before the end of this year.

I am going to be a changed person by the end of this year! (I think ;p) I shall look forward to accomplishing them!

Hmm changed as in change in things that needed to be changed. But basically I will still be the person I am, its difficult to overhaul my character completely. Though I am flawed, as in not perfect, at least I am wise enough to know its impossible to completely change what I basically am. So I will do whatever I can.

First of all, I need to stop being so lazy! So I am going to follow the schedule I have set out really strictly. I realise its really bad being lazy, a lot of time gets wasted!.Now I must move move move!

Haha I can imagine how happy I will be when I completed what I set out to do! So to achieve that happiness, I will move on!

Ahh I miss hanging out with my frds too. I miss the days when all of us game together in GW (grok, dave, lala, mao, wk, hang, and er the missing guild members hahaha)! I miss hanging out with liying, serene, meiqing, qi, edith, xuefen, meiyan, sharry, mary, xiuwen, bian, ks, jim, yingwei. I miss hanging out with my biker frds! People like weirong also seldom meet :p

Arrgh I miss all my frds! No worries. This coming Nov I gona org outings and meet up with them all! I cant be lazy anymore! And I gona gw like mad! Hopefully I can get the whole guild to play again, excluding lala.

See what the article has done to me (refer to previous post)? Suddenly I am so motivated. All Thx to that article (and the author and the introducer). So if you need motivation too! Read it! Somehow it helps for me, I don't guarantee its gona help every1 of you though.

3 comments:

Miyuki said...

Somewhere i read, to be an efficient person, you need to know that nothing can be perfect.

So when you know you're not perfect! You're 1 step closer to becoming an efficient person. ^^ Gradz!

Saphy said...

Hahaha thx for ur encouragement. I am 1 step closer but maybe a million steps away. But then again better than nothing hahaha

Guy said...

so when wan meet me? hahahah